Briefing for IoT Solution Specialists:
Using LoRaWAN® in Smart Buildings, Cities & Utilities
DID YOU KNOW?
Shipments of LoRa® chipsets – which support LoRaWAN – excluding China are much higher than those for LTE-M or NB-IoT.
LoRaWAN is the leading LPWAN technology for IoT.
If you are a System Integrator or Solution Provider operating in the Smart Buildings, Smart Cities and/or Smart Utilities sectors, this briefing is for you!
How significant is LoRaWAN for these 3 sectors in the loT market?
Operates in sub-1GHz band and avoids interference issues.
Penetrates walls and infrastructure.
Designed for sending small amounts of data over very long distances.
Low deployment cost, low management cost, low sensor cost.
Typically just one gateway per business property also means quick to deploy.
Some of the many questions covered in this briefing:
- What do leading system integrators have to say about LoRaWAN?
- What opportunities does LoRaWAN offer for your business?
- LoRaWAN is an international standard. What does that mean?
- The LoRaWAN ecosystem is large. What does that offer your business?
- How is LoRaWAN specified? How is security covered?
- How is regulatory compliance covered worldwide?
These and much more are covered in this essential briefing on LoRaWAN for System Integrators and Solution Providers specialising in the Smart Buildings, Smart Cities and/or Smart Utilities sectors.
Get your copy of this free report now.
Please respond to all questions. A download link will be sent to the email address provided.
"*" indicates required fields